17 April 2008

loneliness is all yours

Why does it happens that suddenly in one second you are so happy and the next moment you are all alone and lonely. People say that family and friends are for forever but is that the truth? I dont think so why? Yes, I do agree on the terms that your parents always try to remain on your side but they cant stay always as someday you grow up and the world becomes ready to explore a new deal and the others who come in your life has some or the other motto. Love exists there where you sacrifice for the person, he/she derives the best of you. You feel that you are probably the happiest on earth but then you realise that everything is fake, everyone simply want to cherish your emotions, use them and throw you like a bag of rubbish in the dustbin. I just dont understand the complexity of relationships. Sometimes i thank god that I am born in a nuclear family where I dont have to bear up with the burdens and tantrums of those with whom I dont want to relate.
If anybody have some suggestions for me do give me................................

No comments: